“Great pizza; weird dining room”
Review of Pat's Pizza

Pat's Pizza
Ranked #58 of 89 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Comfortable and casual and located in the basement of the pizza parlor. (It bothered me a little being underground). There was a line out the door waiting to get into the restaurant. The soups were great and the pizza was some of the best I've ever tasted; very thin crust (crispy and chewy) with FRESH ingredients as toppings. This pizza was not greasy. I don't know how they do it. I wish there was a Pat's Pizza near us.

1  Thank 2HVTRAV4
There are newer reviews for Pat's Pizza

Reviewed February 28, 2014

We love the pizza at Pat's. We like to get the small pizzas instead of the large so everyone can get their favorite combination. The crust is thin an delicious and the toppings are just right. We also enjoy the garlic bread and my wife likes the buffalo chicken salad. The dining room is downstairs but for those of us there for the pizza, this doesn't really matter. The staff has always been very friendly. We also get take out quite a bit and the service is fast and pleasant. This is our usual spot for pizza. We really enjoy it.

1  Thank Bob A
Reviewed February 16, 2014

This is a good restaurant. The staff is friendly, they treat kids well and the food is okay.

I do find the menu overwhelming and think that it would be better if they choose a smaller sample to make really great, rather than try to offer hundreds (literally) of options. It is almost overwhelming.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We wanted to eat close to the motel and stopped by this place one late afternoon. You open the front door and go downstairs which was strange to a couple of Florida girls. (not use to basements) There was only a few people there at about 3:30 but by the time we left the place was filling up. By then you could hear the people walking around upstairs at the take-out-pizza side. I prefer a place with windows so the atmosphere was not to my liking.

They had a wide selection of foods and the prices were very resonable, soup & pan pizza $6.65). I got clam chowder soup which was very good. I also got a pan pizza but I don't think it was quite done, it was a little chewy in the middle.

I am willing to try it again because the prices are so good and they have a large selection to choose from.

2  Thank AnnaItaly2014
Reviewed September 15, 2013

One of the best lobster rolls I've ever eaten and tasty fries that are baked, not deep-fried. Friendly competent staff. Only drawback is the dine-in area was down a steep staircase. If there is an elevator, I didn't see it. Very enjoyable visit.