“Great lobster roll”

Pine Tree Seafood and Produce
Ranked #8 of 90 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Went here after reading reviews. The lobster roll is the best. Forget the other tourist trap lobster rolls. This one is on a 10 inch roll, lightly buttered and toasted. The lobster meat comes right out of the refrigerated case in front of you. Tail meat and claw meat are combined and weighed. It is mixed with light mayo and seasoning. A little lettuce added and all put together into a tasty sandwich for $14. Forget those places that charge $14 for a quarter pound on a hot dog bun!

2  Thank bluescrewer

Reviewed June 9, 2014

We stopped on our way out of town to pick up some raw seafood to bring home for my family. The customer service was wonderful and the variety of product was great too!! I even found organically fed ostrich eggs.

3  Thank Tiffany M
Reviewed May 14, 2014

We had enjoyed a lobster roll down the road at Scarborough Fish and Lobster, but wanted to get something for a light dinner in our hotel room as it was a raw, chilly May day. The scallops looked incredibly fresh, and purchased a few for slicing and eating raw. To ensure they stayed cold, we were provided a make-shift ice chest with the scallops in a small container nestled in a larger bucket of ice. Fresh, yes! Delicious, yes! Will we return? You have to ask?

1  Thank Linda K
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I was in the area for business and happened upon Pine Tree. Most of the normal tourist trap lobster shacks close during the winter and this place was a great find. The Lobster roll was great and I will be back for more. I guess he will have to stick a pin in NC now...but trust me I will be telling friends about this place.

3  Thank slunsford911
Reviewed February 26, 2014

This is a great place. I work nearby and stop in for lunch or for dinner on my way home. The lobster rolls are just phenomenal and the soups and chowders are excellent. The fish that we get have always been very fresh and delicious. Recently we have been trying out their prepared meals. They are delicious and easy to pick up on the way home and just reheat. The staff is always very friendly and helpful.

2  Thank Bob A