“Great Lobster Roll! Great Place. Will be back...”

Pine Tree Seafood and Produce
Ranked #5 of 87 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: Seafood, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Fletcher, North Carolina
“Great Lobster Roll! Great Place. Will be back...”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I was in the area for business and happened upon Pine Tree. Most of the normal tourist trap lobster shacks close during the winter and this place was a great find. The Lobster roll was great and I will be back for more. I guess he will have to stick a pin in NC now...but trust me I will be telling friends about this place.

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank slunsford911

• Chinese (Traditional) first
South Portland, Maine
“Great people, great service, great food”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

This is a great place. I work nearby and stop in for lunch or for dinner on my way home. The lobster rolls are just phenomenal and the soups and chowders are excellent. The fish that we get have always been very fresh and delicious. Recently we have been trying out their prepared meals. They are delicious and easy to pick up on the way home and just reheat. The staff is always very friendly and helpful.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Bob A
Waterville, Maine
“Great lobster rolls; great hoops talk”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I've eaten lobster rolls up and down the Maine coast. Pine Tree Seafood's is the best! And that fish monger, he can sure talk his basketball. Best to sit outside in the summer, but great any season--and they will ship the fixin's right to your door. The market itself is destined to be a tourist stop, but it is great for locals all year round

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Nicklaus
Washington D.C. Metro Area
“Absolutely best lobster roll in Maine”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

We were visiting the Portland area in Oct. 2013. I had a hankering for lobster roll and we just accidentally ran across this little grocery store that advertised its lobster rolls on a sign outside. I have eaten a LOT of lobster rolls of all varieties, and I don't know what this guy did that made this one the most amazing ever, but it simply was magical. He was also just as nice as could be. The bun was hot off the grill, buttered enough to taste it, the lobster was fresh and plentiful, without a bunch of leaky, goopy stuff, the lettuce was fresh and crisp, seriously perfect in every single way. The large sandwich was gigantic and I ate every bite. The price was also very good. No matter what else you hear, or read, if you want a quick, fresh, no muss, no fuss genuinely delicious lobster roll, this place cannot be beaten. I will never go to Maine again without stopping at the Pine Tree. The lobster roll of your dreams awaits you here.

• Visited October 2013
4 Thank Kittehgrl
Scarborough, Maine
“Maine's Best Lobster Roll”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

All I can say is YUM!!! The lobster roll we had at Pine Tree Seafood this weekend was out of this world. It was so fresh and buttery and delicious. Definitely the best that I have ever had and I'm a native Mainer. We had two to go and ate on the picnic tables outside. We also bought some oysters and some scallops and tuna to have at home. All were super fresh and fantastic. The staff was really nice and helpful when we were trying to decide which oysters to buy, since it was our first time buying them. We have been driving by the store since it opened and we have been meaning to stop in. We kept hearing great things about the place so we finally made it there on Saturday. So glad that we did. We will be back soon...probably this weekend. Yum, Yum, Yum.

• Visited October 2013