“Always spot on”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 10, 2017

We have always had excellent service and meals at this restaurant. Love the corn bread!! Great meals and good prices!

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

I have seen this place for a while and decided it was time to try it out. At first it was really loud in there but after our waiter (I think his name was Bronson) had the music turned down it was better. The waiter was fantastic! I spent several years in the food service industry so I can be harsh but he was a great waiter. He knew his menu really well. We ordered a sampler app for a meal and a pulled chicken meal. The pulled chicken wasn't to a high temperature but was good. The appetizer was fantastic and could easily be a meal for two.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Called in for a quick lunch, I had a baked potato- really tasty, good texture but would have liked it to be a little hotter. My husband's burger was excellent.

Reviewed September 24, 2017

They have great individual dishes, from chicken, beef, pork or catfish, and a great variety of multiple mix dishes, we had the diner for two, which consisted of chicken, beef and pork with sides of coleslaw, baked beans, corn and corn breaded, it was delicious, I would definitedly have that again. No wait and great friendly service.

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Wonderful service as soon as you walk in. The cornbread was moist and delicious!! I had the 2 meat combo and the brisket was tender, flavorful and coined just right. Came with tips too and believe me there was so much leftovers we got another meal out of it. Will go back again in a heartbeat. Lots of yummy sauces at the table to choose from. Just depends how daring you are.