“BBQ rules!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 2, 2017

Called in for a quick lunch, I had a baked potato- really tasty, good texture but would have liked it to be a little hotter. My husband's burger was excellent.

Reviewed September 24, 2017

They have great individual dishes, from chicken, beef, pork or catfish, and a great variety of multiple mix dishes, we had the diner for two, which consisted of chicken, beef and pork with sides of coleslaw, baked beans, corn and corn breaded, it was delicious, I would definitedly have that again. No wait and great friendly service.

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Wonderful service as soon as you walk in. The cornbread was moist and delicious!! I had the 2 meat combo and the brisket was tender, flavorful and coined just right. Came with tips too and believe me there was so much leftovers we got another meal out of it. Will go back again in a heartbeat. Lots of yummy sauces at the table to choose from. Just depends how daring you are.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

My boyfriend and I came here a few nights ago for my birthday. We were at a zipline course in Saco, ME and the staff there recommended we stop here for dinner. We got seated right away, our waitress came over right away and our food came out pretty quickly as well! Awesome service! The food was amazing, we both loved it- ordered the Feast For Two and we didnt even get halfway through, we were so full. They even gave us a free bottle of barbecue sauce since it was our first time there, I definitely recommend to anyone who likes a good barbeque dinner!

Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

Great place for BBQ, nice staff good location. The food is very good and allot of it too. Many different sauces to try.