“Amazing!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Pittsburgh, PA
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

So I came to this place based on the TA reviews. I was not disappointed. Started with Crab Rangoon. Best I ever had. Anywhere. My entree was Drunkin Noodles. It was soooo good! I got it with the shrimp, which were cooked perfectly. The dish was a little spicy, but not too spicy. The perfect amount of heat. Homemade noodles. Extremely fresh vegetables. I cannot say enough about this restaurant. The service was excellent and our server was very knowledgable about the menu. I will stop here each and every time I am in the area.

• Visited July 2012

“Tasty Thai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

Great little gem with very good food. Pad se Ew and Pad Thai are both excellent. Curries are tasty too. We have eaten there several times over the last 3-4 years and it is consistently good. Beer and wine are available and reasonably priced.
They recently switched buildings but are still in the Cabellas parking lot. Enjoy.

USA
“Surprisingly Good, Very Friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

I have now been to Thai 9 twice and each time we have been greeted in a most friendly manner. We bring our two kids with us and have always felt welcome. The two front staffers are fast, funny, personal and respectful - which is more than I can say about most Thai food places. Best of all, the food tastes good. I have not had anything bad or remotely iffy yet.
I think the best review I can say is that my 6 year old daughter looks forward to eating there again.

• Visited January 2012
NH
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2012

We have stopped at Thai 9 twice now (in approx 8 week time span) on Friday nights on our way up to Boothbay Harbor for the weekend, and the service and food were excellent both times. The Pad Thai is delicious and the basil shrimp has just the right balance of flavor. Loved the fresh spring rolls! All the food was cooked perfectly. The restaurant is simple but elegantly furbished, while super clean. This will be a regular stop for us as it it an easy on and off 95 and sooooo worth the stop!

• Visited April 2012
Burlington, Vermont
“Just delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2012

Our family of five FOODIES has just returned from Thai9. We all half expected 'decent' mall-style food; in fact it is wonderful. This is not a chain and the decor is very pleasing. The food is absolutely yumy. We all sampled about 9 different dishes from starters to main-wow-a high recommendation. Our servers were all super too. GO and FEAST!

• Visited February 2012