“Always excellent pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 3, 2012

Portland Pie Company has eclipsed the long-time local king of the pizza hill, Ricetta's. Been going to this restaurant (and ordering take-out and delivery) for three years now (Both Portland and Scarborough locations.)
With its different crust options, size options, and myriad fresh toppings, this is a pizza lover's paradise. (I prefer the thin crust, which unfortunately is available only on 14" pizzas, keeps me from ordering an individual pizza, when really, that's all I want.)
A small complaint given the joy of a PPC pizza!
The Portland location could do with better parking. The Scarborough location has ample parking and seating since it's located in the Cabela's Mall area.
I confess never to ordering anything other than pizza, so I cannot comment on other menu items.

1  Thank Mainetrippin

Reviewed December 4, 2011

Best pizza ever ... Great atmosphere at downtown locale and Scarborough location delivered to my hotel out that way.

1  Thank KeepinNTouch
Reviewed November 1, 2011

We have had numerous pizzas from Portland Pie Co. Our favorite is the Harbormaster (a bbq/onion/chicken type pizza). We've had meat and veggie options over the years, most recently last night. It's consistently good, medium thickness crust with well balanced toppings. They don't skimp on any ingredients. It's classic pizza (not super thick Chicago style nor is it thin like Flatbread in Portland, another wonderful pizza place). Delivery is good and eating at the restaurant is nice too. Good layout and pleasant waitstaff.

Reviewed August 16, 2011

Stopped for lunch on way to Cabelas shopping. Service was good (we had a trainee who tried very hard to please). Food was tasty and prices reasonable. Good selection on menu items.

Reviewed August 16, 2011

The beer is great. The pizza here is great. They have a location in NH that turned me on to PPC. Now, I always go to PPC when I am near one. I have nothing bad to say about anything. Go here once, and I promise you'll be back

1  Thank beachbum1004