“Excellent food and service”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #14 of 87 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Franklin, New Hampshire
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

We chose texas road house over the long horn due to the fact we do not have one in our home town. We were very impressed with the selection of pick your own steaks. The quality of the meats were outstanding. The waitstaff were all very happy and friendly even though we arrived a half hour before closing. We will visit again next time we are in the area!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Heatherboynton

“Great meal and waitress”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Shared a meal with family and was served by a great waitress Danika Brown and her friends. Would definitely good back again.

Visited June 2014
Gorham, Maine
“I want to like this restaurant but...”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I have been to the Scarborough Texas Roadhouse twice now and I do really want to like it. However, between conflicting table capacity (up to six together but the sign says eight) to the long wait to the loud atmosphere to the rushed feel to the "we're doing you a favor by allowing you to eat here" attitude, I just can't force myself to give the Scarborough location a higher rating. Yes, the rolls and cinnamon butter are yummy. Yes, my Fish and Chips were nicely done. That said, I also want to be able to speak to others at the table without yelling and I want to be able to truly relax and enjoy my food. Instead, on both occasions, I left with a headache and my food not sitting quite right.

• Visited March 2014
Long Island, ME
“Yes, it's loud... yes, you have to wait... but...”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

The steaks are the bomb! Did have a wait (dinner), but just 15 minutes instead of 45 (with a special call-ahead number-highly recommended you call 1 hour prior to arrival and they take your name and give you a number over the phone). Seated in a booth in the bar area. Drinks were delivered quickly with a bucket of peanuts and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful (my first time to dine there). Ordered the New York strip, medium rare, salad/which came with and baked potato. Rolls were delivered just after cocktails, then the salad arrived - adequate, crunchy, just enough dressing. When the steaks were delivered, we were asked immediately to cut into them as she wanted to be sure that they were cooked to our preference - something that you don't get everywhere!! - both of our steaks were cooked perfectly! They were sweet, potato was "done" and we enjoyed our meal. Even if there is a crowd, we were still able to carry on a conversation and enjoy ourselves.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Christine W
Turner, Maine
“Awesome steaks”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I've gone to many texas roadhouses in maine and I love them. The one in Augusta has a very poor staff but the Scarborough one was nice. The food is amazing and not too badly priced.

Visited September 2013