“What a meal!”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We had the ribeye steak (24oz, which is not on the menu) and the prime rib (20oz). First of all, the cuts are made to order, fresh, and true to the size advertised. The steak was very good, even though the rare was more of a blue cooking. It was tasty. I was happy with my choice until I tried the prime rib... OMG! That was pure delight. I rarely pick a prime rib before a steak but in this case, I should have. I strongly recommend you don't make the same oversight :)

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Delicious and very inexpensive for a steakhouse, just loud at dinner time. It's a rowdy steakhouse & they don't pretend to be anything but what they strive for-- a road house with fun staff. Yee-haa....

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Here's a real review by a real customer - RUN, don't walk, to the Longhorn Steakhouse down the street if you want a nice steak meal! I was SO disappointed in the food!!! They ranted about the "free" bread and cinnamon butter ... everyone gives you bread, and these were just stale rolls to me. Drinks were watered down, and the rib eye steak I ordered looked more like the cheaper cut, all shriveled down to about 6 oz. The shrimp were tasty but so small I needed my glasses to find them on the plate. And best of all ... to celebrate my birthday they made me sit on an old dirty saddle and made a lot of noise ... no birthday cake or dessert, just public humiliation. The only thing similar to Longhorn was the names of the dishes - the quality was just a real disappointment.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

During a recent shopping excursion, decided to return to the Texas Roadhouse. I have been here at least 4 times. The waiting area has long benches and you receive a beeper when you arrive. There are peanuts available in a barrel and shells everywhere, so wouldn't be a good place for individuals with allergies to peanuts. We had a short wait and were taken to our booth. You are provided bread with a cinnamon butter prior to your meal arriving. Personally I don't like the butter but others seem to enjoy it. I had the ribs, baked potato and fresh vegetables. Ribs were good and tender, baked potato was delicious but the veg's were barely cooked and not hot. My dinner partner had a steak and baked potato with veggies. The steak was to be med well done and was close. One thing we noticed while there, were the number of parents with their children present, who were both ignoring them by continuously texting on their phones. Just plan sad, but no reflection on the restaurant.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

AMAZING!!!... Had such a great time and meal! Was our first time visiting a Texas Roadhouse, so they offered us free samplers (corn, mashed potatoes, beans, chilli etc)....they also have amazing home made rolls to start. The kid in me came out as I was allowed to throw peanut shells on the floor lol....The steak and ribs were out of this world!! We were both stuffed, but couldn't stop eating. Would highly recommend this as a great Steak/Rib place. :)

1  Thank Tamara P