“Great lunch at a great price!”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #16 of 87 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
“Great lunch at a great price!”
Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

Stopped to eat lunch on our way to. Boston from Bar Harbor. Was greeted by friendly staff who seated us and the friendliness continued with our waitress. Food was delicious and our waitress kept checking back with us. Highly recommend.

West Newfield, Maine
“So good, so unhealthy, so what?”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

First of all, this is not health food. The ribs are glistening with fat, most everything is fried and you can get your pulled pork smothered in cheese, like I did. (And fresh mushrooms, not canned.) Everything is covered in cinnamon butter. However, you can make healthy choices - sides of veggies like sweet potato, steak salad. My companions' salads were very fresh. But it's hard to resist the BBQ here, it is soooo good. And why should you - it's a Texas Roadhouse. The only beef I have is, they tend to add sugar to everything - the bread, the butter - and I'm not a fan. I am a fan of the enthusiastic and attentive waitstaff, however,

• Visited July 2012
Fredericton, Canada
“Great experience and place for a chain”
Reviewed February 5, 2012

I always enjoy going to the texas roadhouse.
I would give it a 5 star but I cant.
The reason I cant is because of Salt. My baked potatoe was uneatable because the literally coat the thing in salt. Even the butter I ordered with it had salt all through it.
Not sure if this is something most americans enjoy but in canada I have never had that much salt on anything.

Wasnt just the potato either it was everything.

Other than that everything is great. Its a fun family experience and will likely return on our next visit back.

• Visited January 2012
Fredericton, Canada
“There was nothing to take away except full bellies.”
Reviewed December 5, 2011

It was a good thing we arrived early because it filled up quickly and people were made to wait. This was our first time to the Texas Roadhouse and wont be our last. The service was fast and accurate and had something to offer every member of my family. My kids were treated to a nonalcoholic margarita and l had an ice cold draft beer. My steak was cooked to perfection and the waitress had me cut into it while she waited to ensure it was done to my liking. The ribs were also cooked to perfection that fell off the bone. Having picky eaters for children, there was nothing to take away except full bellies.

Visited December 2011
Woolwich, Maine
“Good Food, But Crowded”
Reviewed December 1, 2011

We went to the Texas Roadhouse for my husband's birthday. It was my first time there. I am quite health-conscious so I did some research beforehand and found out that the Chicken Portobello is one of their "lighter" entrees. I ordered that without fries and it was quite tasty. I did have one of the legendary rolls, and it was excellent... I had to push the bread basket away from eating any more! The house wine was inexpensive (I think $4 or $5 per glass) and a good value. It was extremely busy when we arrived, but things dropped off pretty quickly as it was a Thursday night. Overall, we had a great time, and I would go back.

Visited November 2011