All reviews room was clean front desk stay there again recommend staying here nice breakfast short drive complimentary breakfast pleasant stay convenient location walmart motel loews microwave cereal maine hallway
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2016

The pride the Owners have in this property is evident. The best Super 8 I've stayed at, and I frequent Wyndham hotels across the country. Recent updates to this motel include new carpet, new furniture, new decor, new breakfast area, new lobby. This is the only place I stay while in the Sanford area for work.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8sanford, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Sanford Kennebunkport Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2016

Thank you for the compliments. We do strive to be the best that we can be. We thank you for choosing us.

Reviewed September 3, 2016

The room is very neat, convenient and comfortable, outstanding in the same grade hotel. The free breakfast is good, fresh and they also have hot food and drinks.
The most unforgetable thing is I left my hand bag in the dinning room after breakfast. The staff kept it and waiting for me until I went back two hours later. I had thought I lost the bag, but nothing lost at all! I really appreciate everything they have done, they are excellent in all aspects!

Date of stay: September 2016

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to assist you with your lost item. We strive to be a step above the rest. We hope you return again soon.

Reviewed September 2, 2016

Place to sleep, cheapest in area. Room smelt musty, toilet would flush sometimes, sometimes not. It was a place to sleep

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8sanford, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Sanford Kennebunkport Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2016

Thank you for the review. We hope that you informed the front desk clerk about your concerns. We would need to know where there was an issue so that it could be corrected. We strive to make everybody's stay a good one. We hope you return again soon.

Reviewed September 1, 2016

My husband and I stayed just one night. We were visiting the area with friends. The room was clean, the bed was very comfortable, and the free breakfast in the morning was very good. It was as good as other more expensive hotels we've stayed at.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope you choose us again when you're in the area.

Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a few days to take care of some family business. Staff was very pleasant, hotel is conveniently located near Walmart and restaurants but far enough outside of town that it is fairly quiet. Good value for the money, would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

We are glad that we were able to meet your needs and the you enjoyed your stay.