“Good service but typical American Chinese food”
Review of Golden Palace - CLOSED

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I wanted to rate it as poor but the friendly and attentive staff and the big portion made me not want to do that. I ordered beef lo mein and my husband had eggplant with ginger sauce. The lo mein was just ok. The beef did not taste good and the whole dish was too salty for me (I'm Chinese). My husband was disappointed with this dish. Instead of having a garlic sauce, the sauce was very dark brown and sour, couldn't taste any garlic at all. Price was cheap and portion was big.

There are newer reviews for Golden Palace

Reviewed October 5, 2012

this place has it all. great food, decent prices and the restaurant itself is very nice. has a bar. has some american food such as cheeseburgers and fries for kids, or people who don't care for chinese food. great service too!

1  Thank iamthelizardking
Reviewed July 5, 2012 via mobile

Everytime I eat here it gets better and better! Seeing the same workers time and time again says alot for the business.

Reviewed June 4, 2012 via mobile

Every year I take my grandmother here for her birthday dinner. She loves the drinks, the bar has a great selection. Stephanie or Christina are amazing waitresses and take care of their customers needs, we always ask for them by name. The atmosphere is nice, and the employees are great. I love seeing a friendly face. I absolutely love the sweet and sour chicken. The cooks do a great job and meals are usually out pretty quick. Try the chicken velvet soup!

Reviewed September 13, 2011

Like most Chinese restaurants, Golden Palace has an extensive lunch menu with a variety of choices. It differs because their Millionaire Plates include a choice of either Chicken Velvet or Chicken Rice Soup. The velvet soup had lots of bits of chicken and lived up to its name. Each lunch also comes with a choice of an appetizer and either white or fried rice. My Buddist Delight with tofu was loaded with fresh veggies; the rice could've used a little more seasonings. Plenty of leftovers, all for only $5.80 with tax. Our waitress was very attentive, but not overly. She even asked if we wanted condiments with our take-home, and included fortune cookies.