“Just like the name "Yummy"”
Review of Yummy House

Yummy House
Ranked #35 of 56 Restaurants in Sanford
Shapleigh Maine
“Just like the name "Yummy"”
Reviewed April 14, 2012

We get the "Yummy House" every year for our family late night Christmas dinner.. Been doing it for years. We have tried other Chinese food in our area and this place is awesome.. Its a take out only, Which it perfect... We call earlier in the day, ask what they need for a time line. They say the same thing,, One hour,,! and they are on it..! Never mess up our order, which I may add it quite large and all over the place..Reasonably priced. Great to deal with for large and small orders..
Luv it!!

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank bigdog1582

sanford maine
“excellent”
Reviewed October 9, 2009

I love going here the price is good and the food is generous portions and the taste is excellent.
There is some tables but it is a little small ( I noticed a lot of people coming in for take out). The only thing that bothered me was if you want a soda ( like pepsi ) it costs $1.00 and you only get a can.

alfred
“can not get enough”
Reviewed April 18, 2009

The yummy house is the best chinese food i have ever had! It is not an ideal sit down and eat restaraunt, but a take out

Sanford, Maine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite place in Sanford, Maine”
Reviewed April 17, 2008

I was born and raised in Everett, MA. We had food from the Gold Coin in Malden, The Cathay House in Boston's Chinatown.and many more great Chinese restaurants. After my twenty plus years living here in Sanford I have to say that the the Yummy House is the only Chinese restaurant to consistantly deliver the quilty food you would find only in Boston and Cambridge high end eateries. Tommy and his family do a remarkable job.
***** five stars.