“food good”

Cuisines: Pizza
Sanford, Maine, United States
“food good”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

service took way too long but at the end of our meal they comped our appitizer and gave us a $50 gift certificate so they made up for it. The food and drinks are great

Visited May 2012

“Stay away”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

This was by far the worst resteraunt experience I ever had. Food was terrible and it took an hour and a half before we even got our nachos, at which time the wrong ones were brought out. We had 4 children with us and one never received her food after we repeatedly asked. The pizza was like cardboard with burnt cheese and no sauce. Absolutely horrific... Oh and to top it off they had no wings, served my husband warm draft beer and the waitress actually advised us to go to Applebee's... If only we had listened!!!!!

Old Orchard Beach, Maine
“Pat's Pizza is not good!”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

My first visit to Pat's was at lunchtime. I went in and not one person greeted me.In fact,after 10 minutes I was still standing by the front door waiting to be seated. I did not hear or see one person during that 10 minutes. I am not sure there were any employess out front at all! This was lunchtime and there were no other customers there. So, I left. My second visit was after a Mainers game on a Thursday night at 9:10pm. The sign out front said they closed at 10:00pm on Thursdays. My friend and I were greeted at the front door this time, however we were told that "They were so busy that night that they decided to close early". A direct quote by a female employee!! I was shocked to say the least. Can you believe this???? Believe because it happened!! I love Pat's pizza in Orono and I have never seen them treat customers like this. I will never ever visit Pat's in Sanford again. They are terrible!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank crickeyman
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst pizza ever”
Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

First and last time customer, got take out pizza with extra cheese and meatball and there was no cheese and the meatballs were burnt, the garlic bread was a sub roll with butter maybe? Idk I cant imagine what a regular cheese pizza has for cheese

waterboro
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor Planning”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Yes, it was the Belmont Stakes, but I think from prior experience that they should have known business would be crazy and have enough staff on hand. It took over a half hour to get our appitizer, which was compted. We should have left then, but ordered second pitcher waiting for pizza. Over an hour later still no pizza. Tried to talk to manager, but he was too busy. Cashed out and told waitress that the business should cater to restaurant guests if they hope to survive when OTB does not have a special event going on.

• Visited June 2012