“Sanford Maine eating”

Add it.
Christo's Place
Ranked #32 of 58 Restaurants in Sanford
Reviewed August 31, 2013

If you are passing through Sanford, Maine you might want to stop in for a breakfast or lunch at Christo's. The food is excellent and the prices are extremely reasonable. The service is good and the people are friendly.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Worst breakfast ever. Terrible unfriendly service. I went in not expecting much but I would have never imagined how bad it could be. Potatos were uneatable, couldn't even stick a fork in them. Bacon was paper thin, eggs were undercooked. Service was terrible. I will never go back.

Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

Portion was decent. I had corn beef hash with 2 eggs and toast. It was good and coffee was plentiful. Price was very reasonable as well.

Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Decided to try Christos yesterday...first everyone was very nice that worked there...even though it took 10it minutes for them to bring me a highchair for my son...they have a huge menu for lunch..everything from pizza,calzones,wings, pasta( a little pricey for lunch time) , sandwhiches, subs, salads..it took us awhile to choose what we wanted because everything sounded so good! I ended up getting the Herb turkey bacon grill and uograded to "FAT BOY STYLE". SO INSTEAD of just fries it came with coleslaw( which was great) , greek potato salad (awful), a huge onion ring, pickle, and a fried cheese ball which was delish...it took us awhile to get our food..but we sat outside and enjoyed the view so it wasnt so bad. Overall the food was great..it ended up costing about 10to dollars a plate after upgrading to fat boy style..and i had to take half of my food home cuz there was so much! The only thing i wisg would ve been different was the service..it was extremely slow, even though our waitress was very nice.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

The last time my husband and I vacationed in Maine, we ate many a breakfast at Christo's. They have the most incredible bacon! Don't know what kind they buy, but it's amazing. And the people were nice.