“Best breakfast place in a town full of good breakfast places!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cockpit Cafe
Ranked #5 of 55 Restaurants in Sanford
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Springvale, Maine
“Best breakfast place in a town full of good breakfast places!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2011

I have been a regular at the Cockpit Cafe for years, and I have to say they continue to offer a wonderful breakfast. The selection of eggs benedict varieties rivals that at any of the restaurants in Portland and is of excellent quality. My favorite is eggs vegetarian benedict with a side of bacon--I know that defeats the vegetarian idea, but it is very good. They have all the standard breakfast fare and many unique meals--the Mason Dixon is two eggs, chicken fried steak with creamed gravy and a choice of beans or homefries, and it is wonderful. The food is always good and the service is quick and friendly. You won't be disappointed. If there is a line, the wait is never too long.

Visited January 2011

Connecticut
“Great place for breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2010

I was visiting the area and was looking for a breakfast spot. Since airport restaurants are usually great places to eat, I gave this place a try. WOW! What a great find. I was lucky to get a table right away because when I left, there was a line out the door. Staff was extremely friendly and attentive. Try the Eggs Benedict with lobster. I'll be back for a visit and breakfast. Great view if you like airplanes! BTW - This place also serves lunch and I'm willing to bet it is just as good too.

• 4 of 5 bubbles