“Great place for breakfast”
Review of Cockpit Cafe

Cockpit Cafe
Ranked #4 of 59 Restaurants in Sanford
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Went to the Cockpit cafe for breakfast while in Maine. My wife,granddaughter and I placed our order. The breakfast was terrific. Portions were very good. We all agreed it was the best breakfast we've had in a while. Service was very good. We go to Maine often and will definately be going back. It is well worth the trip.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

We were referred by a couple very nice local older gentlemen. They said we had to have our breakfast at the Cockpit Cafe it was the best in town. Well... they were not wrong, it was amazing. Best omelette ever and my husband had the Eggs Benedict, homemade Hollandaise sauce covering two perfectly poached eggs and hidden under all this goodness was a "slab" of ham over the English muffin. Mouthwatering right! Great service to boot.

Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

Have an old aviation theme, you can watch planes come and go from the Sanford airport as you eat. Great breakfast food, so much good for the price and it's great. Recommend doing breakfast here if you're in the area.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

The aviation theme of this café is perfect for flying enthusiasts like my husband and I. The food is also delicious. The lobster omelets are great as well as their homemade buttermilk biscuits!!

The café has a good view of ramp and taxiway of the airport so there are always a variety of planes to view out the window while you eat!!

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Oh my god, I live here in maine and I go here any chance I get. The atmosphere is great, and I love the chocolate chip pancakes. Not very expensive at all, and it is speedy service. While you eat you can look at model airplanes and newspaper clippings. Great place to eat.