“Like coming home”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 13, 2013

You can tell Fi Wood makes its egg rolls from scratch. The drinks and portions are equally generous. Alina is the perfect hostess; always stops by the table to say hi, and the waitstaff are as friendly as she is. I love the personal touches - the Buddist shrine and family pics.
(Full disclosure: I worked with Alina way back in the '80s at another restaurant, but regardless, she still have the best Chinese food in Sanford!.)

1  Thank Minimainer

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Not to jump to conclusions I've visited twice this month. All I can say is at least they are consistent. On both visit I waited in excess of 10 minutes standing at bar for a drink as the bartender walked by me. I assumed they didn't wait my money or business and went to another local establishment that did

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I still think Chinese food should be plentiful, inexpensive, and delicious. That's what I have been finding at Fi Wood for about 15 years now. I personally am not into paying haute cuisine prices for Chinese food. I want fresh ingredients (when you come in at a slow time and the manager is picking pea pods, it's a good sign), and not too heavy on the grease. They have real spare ribs, not just boneless, and the shrimp in lobster sauce is quite good. Drinks are great, beer is ice cold, and prices are very fair. I will say most of the time the bartenders are quite nice, but there is one young gentleman who lacks charm and tact, but the owner and her daughter, who are working quite often, are great hosts.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

The Food here is absolutely delicious. My family and I have been coming here since I was a little girl. The shang hai wontons and the shu mai are excellent! Late night Entertainment and lite appetizer after 10:30pm. Drinks are awesome as all the bartenders!!! Love you Alina!

Reviewed April 5, 2013

the food is always good..good hosts staff with the best made drinks ever.. best karaoke in town
with dj magic and dj dickie.. wed - fri- & sun nights