“Great lunch!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Just had lunch there, it was wonderful to be able to get some good Mexican food out on the patio! Jenn was our server & was great! Looking forward to coming back soon!

Reviewed April 3, 2014

This restaurant is great! The nachos are so good and the service is really awesome!! I would recommend this place for everyone!

Reviewed April 3, 2014

I love coming here! Always have a great time. Fun and inviting eviroment, its a great place to go with friends or family!!

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Brought my mother who is in her sixties and my young daughter for dinner sunday eve. Arrived at the resteraunt around 7pm. Had to sit in the longe area that had a sign seat yourself. The dining area was blocked off with chairs.We went to a table sat there for 10 minutes. No waitress my daughter had to get some one. Then was told " oh didnt see u come in. Hello there was 3 of us. We have been there before and it is was nice. This time around was not a good visit. We had our dinner and my daughter ordered dessert. They started to play explicit music with such disgust i ng lyrics. Myself and my dinner guest were shocked, songs about banging and dropping pus!?y. Shoot those muther feers........you get the point.......Thought I was in a ghetto. 2 other young ladies told the staff you are not sapose to play music like this in a restaurant, I was shoked when they told her hey we like this music. Needless tosay they got up and left. We also left. Management needs to control what is done. Sad to say we will drive to Portland to go to On the Border for our next Mexican dinner.

1  Thank countrywildflowers
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Fresco is a Mexican restaurant and has an extensive menu. They have recently opened a Smoothie Bar as well. It is a big restaurant with planned activities during the week - for example - Trivia on Wednesday evenings at 7pm - this has become DATE NIGHT for my husband and me. They also have a fabulous "Dining in the Dark" on Sunday nights at 6pm - $20 for reservations - $30 for walk ins. The portions are extremely large on some of the selections (burritos, etc). This works out for me however because I can finish it for lunch the next day. They have a full bar with an extensive selection of Tequila. The owners and staff are wonderful people who always make sure we have whatever we want.