“not impressed”

Green Tea
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Sanford
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Ordered take out. Two of the dishes were sesame chicken and another was general tso's chicken. The two dishes were identical! Granted, one had a few sesame seeds on top and the other had a few red pepper flakes, but they literally tasted the same. Very disappointed. The food was extremely expensive for the quality of food. I had to force myself to eat leftovers - that never happens to me with Chinese food.

1  Thank LoriHKilleen_TX
There are newer reviews for Green Tea

Reviewed March 11, 2014

the Green Tea has a decent lunch menu and reasonable prices. The wait staff is good and efficient. However the food is just average.

2  Thank MEShapleigh
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Must have. Service was great and friendly...great prices....this is he ONLY chinese food we will eat.

1  Thank Reabismom
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I've been driving past for a few years and finally decided to drop in - and I'm really glad I did. Green Tea compares to anything I've had in Boston's Chinatown and the prices and great service make this place the deal of the century. Had the Szechuan Beef Lo Main for lunch, which had decent heat, tender beef, and Loony-Toons portions. Add a Sam Adams for $3.50 and you've pretty much hit a home run. The restaurant is also spotless, friendly and features, what looks to be, a nice little bar. You really should check this out.

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

I just moved from the center of Wells to the outskirts. My wife and I have been looking for a really good Chinese restaurant for a while and due to all the great reviews on trip advisor we found green tea. Rice is so flavorful you don't need sauce, portions are huge, generals is spicy and all white meat with good breading. Only thing was I wish there was more sauce. Rangoons are good. Egg rolls awesome. I can't wait for my next visit. And the people that work there are very friendly and attentive. Highly recommended!