“Bad managment?”

KFC
Ranked #39 of 58 Restaurants in Sanford
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed May 9, 2012

I have been a patron for many years, and I must say my last 3 or 4 visits have been disconcerning. When people are waiting in line to order, the cashier should not be responsible for preparing their orders. Its Fast Food, and my last 2 visits were not fast. I don't blame the employee, they are doing the best they can. Last night I was there at 7 pm. One person was ordering(avery large order, and he was in-decisive, kept adding then changing his mind). There was one other customer before me, I have no idea how long he had been waiting. So, the cashier started to get the huge order together, having to scoop up several containers of sides-I commend the drive-thru window guy for helping her while he had idle time. Meanwhile, the person before me got so upset, he left. After more than 10 minutes, the cashier was finally able to take my order. I wanted a 3 piece breast and wing meal. She informed me they had no breasts!!! At 7 pm, only wing and thighs!! I just walked out! Ihad waited close to 15 minutes, and left with out my meal! Why, at dinner time, are they out of breasts? And why, at dinner, does the cashier have to also prepare the order? Where are the employees to serve the customers?

1  Thank Gloria Leblanc H

Reviewed June 1, 2009

It's KFC. Kinda slow and a little dirty.

1  Thank tchrisman