“Yummy in my tummy!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

I've gone to Shaw's Ridge Ice Cream since I was a kid. The ice cream has been consistent and they seem to have a new flavor or two each year. They offer frozen yogurt for those looking for the treat with fewer calories. A regular is a medium to a large, be fore warned! But worth every penny & mouthful! Go & enjoy!

1  Thank Becky F
There are newer reviews for Shaw's Ridge Ice Cream

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Up to now, I've never gotten overly excited about barbecue- too messy and overly strong flavors. But Shaw's Ridge BBQ is definitely worth many visits. We brought our son here last night. He loves barbecue and is picky about what he eats (he's 30) and has had it in different regions of the country while traveling for work. His verdict- 'probably the favorite that he has ever had". I like it's mild smoky flavor. I had the pulled chicken sandwich with cole slaw. Son had a pork combo platter and my husband had the 1/2 BBQ chicken- we all loved our selections. We even brought our dog who stayed under the picnic table. The place is very clean and has lovely flower gardens. The ice cream is delicious with very generous servings- reasonably priced. And there is even miniature golf. check it out!

2  Thank kpter
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Unique location, great service, great food!

Great BBQ and Ice Cream … excellent value … well worth the visit.

Ice Cream servings are very generous (order next size down)

2  Thank Table4You
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

I've gone here for years! The price includes tax which helps you know what you can afford. I look forward to Shaw's Ridge opening every year and mourn it's closing in the fall.

Today's Native Peach Frappe was amazing after having a procedure done at the hospital. I bought a 1/2 gallon of Native Strawberry for the weekend! Yummy in my tummy!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I live in Sanford and have eaten here several times. The ice cream is delicious, and lunch time food is good. Nice that it's off the major road and there are nice places to sit and enjoy. Excellent all around.