“Really great food!!”

Applebee's
Ranked #15 of 58 Restaurants in Sanford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

I ordered the Cowboy burger it was the best burger I ever had and the prices weren't that bad I will definitely be going back

Reviewed July 15, 2013

My pork ribs were dry and burned ... coleslaw was also dry and I had the feeling they forgot the dressing. I had a great meal in Plattsburgh Applebee's but this one let a bad taste in my mouth.
Fortunately my wife had a 3 star meal which is still average.

1  Thank Mission63
Reviewed January 7, 2013

The service there is very good. The food is good too. I would return again. We have been to the Applebees in Portsmouth and they are very good too. For a chain type restaurant they are doing a good job at serving the people on the seacoast of this area.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

It takes a lot for me to give a mediocre review but this is one of those times. I know that in some circles Applebee's is a big nothing. I really enjoy the one in Portsmouth, NH when I want a quick and reliable lunch but this one in Sanford, Maine is really, really tired feeling. The waitress was delightful, efficient and a great asset to this restaurant. My friend has a Reuben that fell flat and yet was greasy and unappetizing. The deep fried onion rings were way, way too big and heavily breaded - also too greasy feeling. My lunch was the tomato/basil soup and that was quite nice - lively tasting I would say. My chicken/spinach blueberry salad was not so great. The chicken was dry and the spinach fell flat in spirit and presentation. The blueberries were fresh and fine. Don't think we'll be eating there again. When we asked the waitress if she could turn the music down a bit - she said she could not as it was set by management and "sorry" but it cannot be done. Wow management when you can no longer accommodate your patrons you have a problem. Do you think management is the problem here from food to atmosphere?????

Reviewed July 5, 2012 via mobile

I enjoy Applebees. Prices on some items have come down. Service is always good, no complaints here!