All reviews old orchard beach room was clean off the highway maine turnpike first floor free breakfast very nice stay yogurt clerk driveway microwave oob pet boston
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2018

The situation they've created with the I-95 exit is a complete failure. The hotel has 2 entrances that are not connected. You can enter from 95 northbound and from route 112(north st), but you cannot drive across the parking lot to get to the other side. This means that If you use the private exit off of 95 northbound, there is no access to North street and the town of Saco. There is a road there, but it is barricaded to prevent people from using it to skip the toll. So, if you want to drive to the gas station across the street, you have to get back on 95 northbound, take exit 36, then take industrial drive to North St. People who want easy access to downtown Saco end up parking on the North St. side, causing congestion. This could be alleviated with a little common sense. A parking barrier arm is the first thing that comes to mind. Guests could swipe their room key to access the other side.

As for the room, it was relatively clean, but the headboard was sticky and my hair kept sticking to it. The beds were comfortable, but the walls were thin, so I could hear everything going on next door. The Internet was very slow at times, which is unacceptable for a conference hotel.

Room tip: Arrive at the North St. entrance if you want easy access to downtown Saco.
Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank hawkeyes2
Reviewed April 27, 2018

Ramada Inn was a very pleasant weekend stay for a delightful conference weekend. Beds quite comfy in spacious room. Staff were friendly and helpful when ever I came in contact with them. I look forward to our next conference trip

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed April 23, 2018

Just arriving here was an ordeal. There is no southbound exit and if your GPS doesn't pick up on the 195 exit, you've got to go all the way down to Saco exit 32 and turn around and go northbound to the private exit for this Ramada. The entry road is full of potholes and not maintained at all. The front entrance is not inviting ... it is dirty and the area smells like cigarette smoke. The woman who checked us in was very nice but she is about the only nice thing about this hotel. The rooms are large but the furniture is old, with a tattered chair that looked scary to sit in. The bed was too soft and when you laid down, you sunk in and rolled to the middle. There was a large sticky stain on my bed stand that someone had strategically covered with the light. I washed brown stains off the bathroom wall. The thing that bothered me the most was that when I got up to shower around 8AM, I had no hot water. It was not icy but it was tepid and got cooler as my shower continued. I spoke to my sister-in-law who had a room across the hall, and her water was also tepid. We decided to check out and when I told the woman at the front desk about the fact that there was no hot water, she simply stated, "Well, we did have a full house last night." That is not a good excuse, in fact, there is never a good excuse for running out of hot water when you are in the hotel business. She did not offer us a discount, only smiled and said she was sorry. I would not stay here again, nor will I recommend it to anyone traveling to this area.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank BinnieMae
Reviewed February 20, 2018

There was a party in the function hall located in the building right behind our room. The people from that party were extremely loud. Singing, screaming, laughing until after 2 in the morning. Then at 4am there was a rustling at our door when a hotel employee pushed a copy of our receipt under our door. We went to breakfast and the partiers were still going and mentioned going back and forth between parties on all 4 floors of the hotel all night long.

Date of stay: February 2018
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
1  Thank gwaitt724236
Reviewed February 4, 2018

The hotel was nice enough but not as nice as some I have been at for the same price. There was no microwave or fridge. We were woken up at 2:30am by the fire alarm because someone was smoking marijuana and set them off.

Date of stay: January 2018