“convenience”

Ramada Saco/Old Orchard Beach Area
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Saco
Reviewed June 5, 2013

The staff were nice, the breakfast was perfect for what we needed, the pool was awesome.
The rooms could have been a little cleaner, found someone else's dirty socks in one of the drawers and a gummy bear in the corner, neither were ours. Grossed us out when we saw those.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Ramada Saco/Old Orchard Beach Area

Reviewed June 4, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Beth (front desk reception/reservations) was extremely helpful when we had to adjust our plans at the last moment. Peter (manager) was very welcoming as we checked in and accommodated our every need. The complimentary breakfast is always delicious and each day offers a different selection. Coffee is fabulous, fresh fruit, juices, eggs, sausage/bacon, cold and hot cereals, toast, waffles and sweet breads too. The room was very comfortable and quiet. The bed was wonderfully relaxing and comfortable. The housekeeping staff and food service staff were very friendly and helpful too. This is our second stay at the Ramada Saco and won't be our last for sure.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2013

My experience was when I booked a room at the Ramadajin April 2013 for a 50th school reunion to take place in August 2013. Friends were coming from all over the country. I thought the friends were going to stay at the Ramada so I booked a room on line and received a 15% discount. Then, my friends informed me that they were not staying at the Ramada but at another hotel in the area. I immediate talked with a very helpful gal at the Ramada who said I should call the 1-800-RAMADA to cancel the pre-paid room. The folks at that location said they could not cancel the reservation but that the hotel manager would be able to do so. I called the manager of the Ramada Saco and told him exactly what had transpired and asked if he would please allow me to cancel the reservation. His answer was exactly this: "I could but I won't" Then he lost his patience with me and we ended the conversation with him annoyed and me very quiet and disappointed. I called the 1-800-RAMADA office again only to get sympathy but not a resolution. I called the manager again but he didn't care about me and my stupid mistake. So long Ramada. All of my friends visiting Maine will know about you and your poor attitude.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
8  Thank SALearn
Reviewed May 22, 2013

The entire staff at this facility are above and beyond. From my observations they treat everyone who walks through their doors as if they are family they haven't seen in years.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We stayed here for a graduation in the family. The bed was fantastic, just like the reviews said it would be. I did notice noise, but only when I was walking down the hall to get ice, in our room I only heard people talking at the elevator, our door was just across the hall. No biggie. Location is close to everything we were there to do. Staff was friendly, very welcoming and the continental breakfast was above and beyond our expectations. We will be back.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Saco
Hampton Inn Saco / Biddeford
#15 of 20 in Portland
Alouette Beach Resort
Alouette Beach Resort
#20 of 44 in Old Orchard Beach

Been to Ramada Saco/Old Orchard Beach Area? Share your experiences!