“NON SMOKING HOTEL SMELLED LIKE AN ASHTRAY”

Ramada Saco/Old Orchard Beach Area
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Saco
Reviewed October 10, 2012

4  Thank CreusyCanadian

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Reviewed October 9, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 7, 2012

My daughter will be at UNE for 4 years +++ I was vvery disappointed in my room this stay!!! I was given no parent of UNE student rate and my single room was right by the elevTor on the first floor and breakfast crowd at 6 a.m. I could not turn on the air conditioner because it made sooo much noise and was "FILTHY" with dust inside!!! I was very concerned about whether my bedding was clean & washed as well????? Although, I will be coming to visit my daughter quite often I am concerned as to where I should stay??? I feel that a person who is not a tourist, should be given TOP PRIORITY!!!!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

We had a great stay at the Ramada. I know someone previously said that the traffic noise was a problem for them. Maybe they were from the country and weren't used to traffic noise. I found that I had to listen carefully to hear the traffic; however, the noise level was minimal and I didn't even notice unless I attempted to listen for it. The stay here was excellent. The rooms were clean and quiet. The staff was very friendly and eager to help. The continental breakfast was excellent. The only thing I wanted was for the TV to have a guide so I didn't have to waste a lot of time seeing what was on the different channels. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2012

nice and clean,staff helpful,rooms could use some updating but nice overall,should have better access from parking lot,would like better breakfast choices and locatio is good.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2012

The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was very good. The rooms were well-maintained and the building was quiet. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Also consider these accommodations in or near Saco
Hampton Inn Saco / Biddeford
#15 of 20 in Portland
Best Western Merry Manor Inn
Best Western Merry Manor Inn
#2 of 13 in South Portland

Been to Ramada Saco/Old Orchard Beach Area? Share your experiences!