“Homemade, Quality Sandwiches”

Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I've been going to Saco Island Deli for years - this is one place where you get what you pay for. Each sandwich or salad does not skimp on ingredients or creativity. The turkey roo-ben will change your life. Soups are thick and filling. Owner and workers never seem to be in a bad mood. It's pricy compared to other sandwich chains but it's worth every penny.

1  Thank xnbury

Reviewed May 6, 2014

I usually come her once or twice a month for the mainah sandwich with aoli mayo it is so tasty and meets me craving the staff there are friendly and courteous they great you and remember you if you've been there before the environment is neat and clean I recently went it to try breakfast there for the first time the breakfast burrito was exceptional and the best I've ever had also the homemade cinnamon buns smelled good I will be back to try them another morning I have never been disappointed commingle here and love the fresh made foods I'd recommend you try it of you haven't

Reviewed May 2, 2014

Friend and I went to Saco Island Deli for lunch recently. Food, service and ambiance all very cool!
Just wish they had extended hours as I wanted to take my husband there for lunch on a Sat and they were closed.

1  Thank lynn t
Reviewed April 9, 2014

A neighbor & I went to Saco to see a museum exit. We decided to make it a day and have lunch while we were out. We split the sandwich named My Cousin Vinny. It was an outstanding as was the maple lemonade.
The wait staff was very friendly. I would highly recommend Saco Island Deli.

1  Thank 426corgimama
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Dropped in for lunch the other day and tried their BLT panini. I wasn't disappointed. Excellent sandwich with plenty of applewood smoked bacon and not too much mayo. Everything on the menu looked really good, will have to try it again.

Been to Saco Island Deli? Share your experiences!