“best breakfast!!”

Skippers Seafood & Rotisserie
Ranked #4 of 54 Restaurants in Saco
Cuisines: American, Soups, Seafood
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
West Buxton, Maine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best breakfast!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

Best breakfast in the area, hands down!! Don't try to find better breakfast because you wont find it!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank slyjacques

Weare, New Hampshire
“Good, but not great.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

My husband and I came here based on the reviews I had read. I was not overly impressed. I was not aware that it was an order-at-the-counter kind of place before going. The food was good but I felt the servings were pretty small. I had the chicken which was okay, if not a little dry. My husband had the whole clams, he said they were okay too. The coleslaw needed more flavor.

• Visited September 2013
Lowell, Massachusetts
“Run don't walk here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

The pickiest man on earth...my husband...had nothing to complain about! The lobster ro was perfect, fried clams were light and delicious....both were paired with a perfect coleslaw. The staff of Skippers was beyond friendly...we will definitely be back!

2 Thank Melissa S
Norwich, Connecticut
“Perfect for seafood cravings!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

I was craving some fried clams while in town and wanted a place that wasn't over the top fancy. Skippers fit the bill. You order at the counter and then sit down in the small but adequate dining room. The prices were reasonable and the portions were very decent. I ordered the fried clam "box" and it was more than enough for my appetite. They have a lot of different sides and they allowed me to substitute macaroni salad for fries which made my day. My husband said his fried scallops were delicious. A great place!

1 Thank ebbie1081
Montreal
“Absolutely fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

In the land of lobster rolls, simplicity, early closing and cafeteria style ordering, Skippers fits right in. We just finished a tour of the well-reviewed Old Orchard Beach area restaurants and this one stood out! We had the rolls of course, the fried shrimp and the chowder (a little liquidy to my taste), but the fried scallops were OUTSTANDING. Sooo fresh, big, juicy, tasty... a treat!
Heads-up: Like the majority of decent restaurants in the Saco area, don't expect to eat late (8pm max)

• Visited August 2013

Been to Skippers Seafood & Rotisserie? Share your experiences!