“AWESOME!!!”

Skippers Seafood & Rotisserie
Ranked #4 of 59 Restaurants in Saco
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed September 4, 2011

I travel to Saco twice a month to eat breakfast at Skippers. i love their blintzes. Just perfection at its best. My friend arders ham and eggs and they are always just the way you would want them. The stuffed french toast is another good breakfast to try. I love the wait staff, very friendly and attentive. Price are good and parking is handy.

1  Thank mfyoung

Reviewed August 14, 2011

On our way home from Old Orchard Beach and we stopped here for some seafood. The food was great and it was affordable too. I definitely would come back for seconds.

1  Thank Ducabbage
Reviewed June 29, 2011

Skippers has an amazing breakfast that's not only tasty but a good deal as well. Their fried clam strips are great and their lobster roll is an amazing value. Skippers is a place that I will continue to go back to!

1  Thank Traveler842
Reviewed April 24, 2010

My wife and I were taking the scenic route along Route 1 on our way to Freeport from York. While traveling through Biddeford and Saco, we stopped by Skippers on a whim. We were certainly happy we did. We both tried a Lobster roll and I followed it up with a crab roll. We had potato salad and cole slaw to go along with our sandwiches. Everything was delicious and the service was friendly and the food came out without much wait. To us, the prices were consistent with most of the places we've eaten at while staying in Maine. In general, I find the prices at restaurants in Maine very good and the food to be of high quality, especially compared to what we are used to in the mid-Atlantic. We would definitely recommend the food at Skippers.

1  Thank SoJerseyExplorers
Reviewed March 27, 2010

used to be good, but went last week and it's awful!! The food quality has gone way down, the service is ok, but you can tell the employees are not happy, which often leads to poor service. And the prices! They're horrible!!

1  Thank philos34002