“When in Saco ME. I return”

Traditions Italian Ristorante
Ranked #10 of 57 Restaurants in Saco
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I like the food,price, and service. Seems like a nice local family type restaurant. Have always enjoyed dining here.
Wish the menu was a bit larger. We noticed the room was too cool; put my coat on. Yes I will go back. All the patrons remark about food.

1  Thank BlaiseNorthshore_Ma_

Reviewed February 23, 2014

We have eaten in many Italian places but this one is the top of the list. What a pleasant surprise we had when I got a voucher for a free meal here and decided to try it. The atmosphere is noisy but fun, the food was incredible! The service was the best around and the owner even made the rounds as one would expect in a North End or Little Italy restaurant. I have been back many times and it remains my favorite in the New England area of Foodies Heaven.

1  Thank weble56
Reviewed November 4, 2013

The food was excellent and the value was very good. The seating isn't the best but it doesn't take away from the quality of the food. Even with two glasses of wine and two entrees, the bill only came to $67.00. No complaints from us. We will make our way here the next time we are in town.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

The food at Traditions is very good, very well cooked, well served and generous portions. Their mussels are some of the most flavorful I have experienced. What takes the edge off a little is the uncomfortable seating, for 2 the seating is adequate but for 4 it is too cramped and therefore takes the edge off the dining experience. The seating is very reminiscent of a church pew. Overall experience is good food!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

My waitress was not very attentive, but when I did get her attention, she was O.K. The food is American-Italian, not authentic Italian. Lots of red sauce (gravy), and the pasta is usually cooked just fine. Plenty of seafood and good grilled steaks. I'd go back in a heartbeat.

Been to Traditions Italian Ristorante? Share your experiences!