“Hidden Gem!”

Dining options: Reservations
Cupertino, California
“Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We recently spent 10 days in Old Orchard Beach, Maine. A OOB native took us to dinner at Traditions. It was fantastic. I had the chicken parmesan which was delightful - it was a very large serving so I was able to take it home for dinner the next night. The service was very good. We enjoyed our meals so much that we chose Traditions for lunch with our friends from Bangor. We all enjoyed our meals. Two of us had the clams - I was a little leary about having them at an Italian restaurant - but as one of our fellow diners chose it - I thought I would too. They were some of the best fried clams I had in Maine during my vacation! The prices are very good for the size of the portions. We highly recommend Traditions!

• Visited October 2012

Punta Gorda, Florida
“Wow!”
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

It is hard to believe what large and wonderful meals come from this little place. High season, low season, no season this place stays busy, and deservingly so. Seafood platter was shared with left overs, lasagna almost large enough for two, and all excellent. In today's world, with money tight it is a dollar well spent

2 Thank Gary D
Hooksett, NH
“Homemade Italian at it's best!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Don't be fooled by the not so updated decor inside this all small restaurant. The food is outstanding and the portions are enormous. We have vacationed in Maine for two weeks for a number of years and this is always our first amd last dinner out.

2 Thank FlorenceHooksett_NH
spiral galaxy
“Jersey guy's favorite Italian in.....Maine?”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I'm from Jersey and this is one of my favorite Italian restaurants! How do they do it? Simple; the freshest ingredients, cooked perfectly (seafood, too!) with generous imaginitive seasonings and other touches, like green onions! Nice amount of garlic. Just had a seafood special w/scallops, mussels, and lots of lobster in an oglio with bits of sundried tomato. Others at table had salmon and fried shrimp, everything perfect and delicious. Can't wait to visit the Maine friend that keeps us coming back to Traditions!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank imstilltrippin
West Buxton, Maine
“pretty decent”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

My husband and I didn't even know it was there and we live in the area. Got a rec. from a friend and tried it with another couple. It is small but everyone has a booth so you have plenty of privacy from the next table. Also I should mention it is very casual. We all liked our meals and they bake their own bread. We got seafood chowder as an app and that was good too. The BEST was the chocolate lasagna cake to die for! We would go back.

• Visited May 2012