“Great Food Low Price”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Even though busy, they were able to seat my wife and I (in my power chair) quickly and the menu was great with breakfast served until 1 pm. I had two eggs, sausage links, home fries, toast for $3,99. The food was hot and excellent. The staff was great as well.

1  Thank MerrillA

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Breakfast was wonderful and very inexpensive. The bacon was exceptionally good. This is was a very nice meal. Clean restaurant with a pleasant staff.

1  Thank jeanine_v
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Food was below average waitress was a moron. Charged me 2.50 for one single strawberry.....on what planet do strawberries cost 2.50 a piece. Whatever Planet that had to have been where this waitress was because she definitely was not existing on planet earth....never again!!!!!

2  Thank Speakingtruthiest
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I went there with my familly, we were looking for a cheap dinner =P It sure was cheap, but 60$ is to expensive for horrible food. The pizza, the shrimps, the fries and probably the lobster were thawed!! It took at least 40minutes for 4 entrees to arrive at our table. The poutine could of been could, but normaly it consists as fries, cheese and gravy, but we had no gravy..

Not everything was that much horrible, our waitress was great. She tried to please evry table she had. It was very sad to see, unfortunately.

On the other side of the street, there's a Wendy's. It'll be quicker, better and cheaper then Rosa Linda's Pizzeria & Cafe.

1  Thank Ellzac666
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Very good breakfast, and service. The kids wanted a waffle with strawberries and cream but it all had to be ordered seperately which then cost twelve buks. A bit expensive for a waffle. Other than that the breakfast that we had was excellent and the server was great.

1  Thank Lamplighter