“Loved this Place”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2013

My daughter, sister and I ate here yesterday. Excellent 1 1/2 pound lobsters. 2, 1 1/2 pd lobsters, 1 cheeseburger and beers for around 60.00 (we were pleased). Our server was very nice and helpful. We will definately go back!!

There are newer reviews for Huot's Seafood Restaurant INC

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I found this restaurant with my GPS. Great location in a part of Saco I did’nt know. When we arrived at 8:00 pm, the restaurant was still full. The sign says it is in business since a long time (1950 I think), wich tell a lot in my opinion. When inside the restaurant, it is a surprise to see that it can seat over a 100 people. The waitress offered us to wait for our table in a lounge they have inside the restaurant. Our table waitress was very kind and helpful.

The menu is almost all seafood related. My girlfriend and my daughter had a lobster, wich they enjoyed a lot. I had a steak that melted in my mouth. The prices are the same in all the area, meaning that it is not cheap but it was the high season. The quality was there thought.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

The food and service was very good. Wine service needs adjusting. We ordered a bottle of wine and it arrived uncorked to our table... Not suppose to happen! Otherwise everything was without a doubt a great experience.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We happened upon this small local place and thought we would give this a try for lunch. We were able to sit at the bar and ordered the haddock lunch. For $10 it was a very generous portion with two sides. Lots of haddock, nicely done with a cracker crumb topping. Staff was very attentive, would go there again for a nice lunch. It was a rainy day but if it is nice out you could walk around the dock which seemed very nice.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

The food wasn't bad, it wasn't great. I had the onion rings- way too much batter for my taste and the batter had little flavor. The haddock chowder was good once I added some salt and pepper, it is a thin soup, but the waitress warned me of that before hand, it had plenty of haddock chunks in it. I also tried the clam cake, I haven't really had clams other than in chowder, the cake was a lot of filler and some chewy clams. My husband had the fried haddock sandwich, it was good, but the fries were standard diner crinkle cut ones. They had a wide variety of foods that would satisfy a group.