“Clean & relaxing set up”
Review of Cinemagic

Ranked #3 of 5 Fun & Games in Saco
Saco, ME
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Clean & relaxing set up”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Movies are on the loud side, as are most theatres now. I bring ear plugs to dampen the decibals. "Previews" pub on- site is fun at night.

Visited May 2013

Jay, Maine
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Great Place; Doesn't Stick Out”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I recently went to Cinemagic in Saco while visiting Old Orchard Beach. It was a rainy day and there wasn't much to do so we decided to go see a movie here. The place is very big and spacious and the staff is very friendly. They also have a wide variety of popular movies, which is a plus for me. I did not visit the restaurant, but it looked nice. The thing I did not like was that the seats lean way back, basically into the person behind you. I was uncomfortable sitting because I was trying not to lean into the person in back of me. I also did not see how this theater stands out from the rest. Everybody talks about how IMAX is so much better, but to be honest I never realized a difference from my small town non-IMAX theater.

Landenberg
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Movies for All”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

The Cinemagic Theatre on Route 1, Saco, ME has it all. There is a place to eat, a range of snack foods, and movies for all ages and all tastes. The seating is comfortable and the theatres are always clean. Staff is helpful and pleasant. Like any movie theatre, the snacks are very pricey, but then that's how they make their money.
The range of genres of films is usually quite wide so children, teens, and adults have choices.

Maine
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great time, never packed!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Love this place, it's never packed... and the tempature is always just right. The staff is a little immature (they tend to flirt with eachother more than help you) .. but what can you really expect from teenagers? All in all, we go here to see a movie, always!

Quebec City, Canada
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Good place for a rainy day”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

This place was nice. The staff was polite. The seating was not so good and the chairs were dirty. We could here the sounds from other films.

Visited June 2013

Been to Cinemagic? Share your experiences!