“Easy to stay”

Hampton Inn Saco / Biddeford
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Saco
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Hotel was clean, rooms were comfortable and large. Breakfast was better than most - many choices. There was plenty of parking. Had to check in late because of a long running meeting. They were very helpful.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Great place, clean minutes away from UNE Biddeford, staff very helpful, very clean, I was there with my daughter visiting UNE, I will stay ehre again Breakfast was enjoyable and the ever present coffee, tea ,hot chocolate was a bonus

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I came to explore the Biddeford area on a buissness opportunity and the company choose my lodging. As I have never stayed at a Hampton Inn I feared it would be just anouther big box hotel with genaric service and accomidations. I was quite worried when I walked in to a middle school hockey team causing a rucus in the lobby. Not only was the front desk able to ensure I was seperated from the unruley children by 2 floors, they also were able to fix my unintentional date mix up from an online booking. When I got to my room, set my bags down, and surveyed the accomidations I was pleasently suprised by the beautiful new renovations that had been done (they were still working on one of the floors below me). Before I even had time to kick off my shoes I recieved a call from the front desk ensuring my room was clean and to my satisfaction. They continued to be helpful providing spot on food recomendations and sights to see. All around this is an excellent place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 17, 2014

This was a business trip. All rooms have been redecorated or are in the process. Lovely. The room was very clean. Having a fridge is an added bonus. I asked and received a room not far from the elevator. Their buffet breakfast has enough to offer that all should be pleased and satisfied. The brown bag lunch is terrific. Do not know if all their inns offer it. It included water, apple, muffin,energy bar, and a few breath sweeteners. A great way to start the day.

Room Tip: Ask for a desk with chair. Yup I got a room with a desk and no chair once.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2014

what a hotel we have stay in a lot of Hampton Inns this one is on Top ! The staff is unreal they are the best. From the time we checked in until we checked out they are great . We felt like we were at home, will go back there in a minute. Hats off to the staff

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Linda F
Reviewed March 12, 2014

The price is right, the service is good, it's clean and very comfortable. Check in was 3:00pm but we had to be at a surprise party at that time. They had our room ready by 2:00pm. The room was very clean with a couch to just relax and read or play on my laptop.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Stopped here for a rest. The hotel was going through a upgrade which is fine. The internet was a little slow had a really hard time connecting and once I did it was late. it is close to the freeway....

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank leswin2
Also consider these accommodations in or near Saco
Holiday Inn Express Biddeford
Ramada Saco/Old Orchard Beach Area
Alouette Beach Resort
Alouette Beach Resort
#14 of 44 in Old Orchard Beach

Been to Hampton Inn Saco / Biddeford? Share your experiences!