First time we stayed here was August 2009 - was ok. 2nd time - August 2010 - Totally disgusting! Pool was dirty and cloudy, changing rooms were closed, paint was peeling really badly on floor in pool area. Now the room - Ugggh! - There was a large stain on ceiling and room smelled VERY moldy! - Kitchen area was gross! - Outside our room (from people next door) in small trash area - many cigarette butts and beer cans. Will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER stay here again! PS office closes VERY early. Photos of place LIE!
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking