“Delicious and Very Affordable!”
Review of Good Time Charlie's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Good Time Charlie's
Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

I stopped at Good Time Charlie's for lunch as I was coming back from Mount Kineo and headed towards Millinocket. I was not super familiar with the area, as far as restaurants go, because I am not from the area, but the sandwich that I had, a BLT, was a pretty decent size and was super delicious! The menu was not anything fancy, and was your typical diner/pub food, but I do not think it was meant to be, which is totally fine with me. Again, I am from MA and was on vacation at the time, but the service was great and would stop by again if I am ever in the area!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Theres nothing good about "Good Time" Charlie. Hes basically a parasite that let a wonderful local couple build the business and then stole the business because they had lease and trusted him on a handshake. If you like doing business with people like this then by all means stop in. Otherwise give your business to one of the other good local businesses.

1  Thank Haole51
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We recently stopped in at Good Time Charlies. The restaurant was clean, bright, and the service staff was terrific. The food was absolutely delicious and plentiful. The prices were great too. There are not many choices in Rockwood but I am glad we have this choice available to us. I would and do recommend Good Time Charlies to all.

3  Thank Karen S