All reviews quiche miniature golf course dog bed separate sitting area indoor pool the cottages fitness room small tv two queen beds yogurt would definitely stay here again main building breakfast was included gas fireplace rooms are large bit dated nice stay
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We stopped here twice in August, 2013. We had a cottage both times. It was quiet and relaxing.
Breakfast was excellent. The employees were extremely friendly and helpful. This is a perfect choice for a pleasant and restful stay.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I booked this Inn after reading the reviews and we were so pleased with what we got. I booked on weds. for the following Saturday and they had a cottage with a King bed and a Jacuzzi ! It was so quaint and sooooo clean the Jacuzzi was great and the location was perfect. Wayne was very nice and more then ready to help us find all the things we didn't know we wanted to see. He was so right with all the sights. There was a late afternoon tea and breakfast which was nice nothing over the top but my husband and I didn't want to over indulge so it was perfect. We would definitely stay again the staff was great and it was romantic. Thanks Country Inn for being more then we expected :)

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Stayed in newer king suite 1 night-only way to go at this older hotel. That was great!! Had to move to outdated older room, which needs updating . Narrow tube TV's- really? But not here for that. Pool nice for kids.

1  Thank Ed H
Reviewed July 25, 2013

What a lovely hotel! I'd describe it as quaint.Lovely flower beds align the sidewalk as you walk up to the lobby. Our 2 bedded room also has a small separate seating area with a small tv, couch, coffee table table and 2 chairs. There is also a sink, with a microwave and a mini-fridge.
The toiletries were average, but they are offered and the bathroom also has a hair blow dryer,
In the area where the 2 beds are located is also another larger tv! I don't want to give the impression that this is a large hotel room because it isn't. I would describe it as "compact" with good use of space! A breakfast was served in the morning. Also, has an indoor swimming pool adjacent to the lobby.
I almost forgot...delicious chocolate chip cookies at our bedside when we retired for the night!

Date of stay: July 2013
1  Thank Kgaribay
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed two days at the Country Inn in July. We felt right at home in the comfortable and squeaky clean environment. Beautifully landscaped grounds, comfortable and spacious room, and dozens of relaxing little nooks to sit (inside and outside) and watch the world go by. We loved the staff. The breakfast setup was perfect for us. And we we blown away by how great our meals were both at the Blue Sky Cantiina (located right on grounds) and 1/4-mile away at the Elm Street Grille. Both restaurants exceeding our wildest expectations! This would be a great place fore families, too. Plenty of place for the kids to play -- and families will enjoy having a top notch miniature golf course just a few feet away (also on grounds). Highly recommended! We will return!

Date of stay: June 2013