All reviews quiche miniature golf course dog bed separate sitting area indoor pool the cottages fitness room small tv two queen beds yogurt would definitely stay here again main building breakfast was included gas fireplace rooms are large bit dated nice stay
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Stayed in newer king suite 1 night-only way to go at this older hotel. That was great!! Had to move to outdated older room, which needs updating . Narrow tube TV's- really? But not here for that. Pool nice for kids.

Date of stay: August 2013
1  Thank Ed H
Reviewed July 25, 2013

What a lovely hotel! I'd describe it as quaint.Lovely flower beds align the sidewalk as you walk up to the lobby. Our 2 bedded room also has a small separate seating area with a small tv, couch, coffee table table and 2 chairs. There is also a sink, with a microwave and a mini-fridge.
The toiletries were average, but they are offered and the bathroom also has a hair blow dryer,
In the area where the 2 beds are located is also another larger tv! I don't want to give the impression that this is a large hotel room because it isn't. I would describe it as "compact" with good use of space! A breakfast was served in the morning. Also, has an indoor swimming pool adjacent to the lobby.
I almost forgot...delicious chocolate chip cookies at our bedside when we retired for the night!

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kgaribay
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed two days at the Country Inn in July. We felt right at home in the comfortable and squeaky clean environment. Beautifully landscaped grounds, comfortable and spacious room, and dozens of relaxing little nooks to sit (inside and outside) and watch the world go by. We loved the staff. The breakfast setup was perfect for us. And we we blown away by how great our meals were both at the Blue Sky Cantiina (located right on grounds) and 1/4-mile away at the Elm Street Grille. Both restaurants exceeding our wildest expectations! This would be a great place fore families, too. Plenty of place for the kids to play -- and families will enjoy having a top notch miniature golf course just a few feet away (also on grounds). Highly recommended! We will return!

Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank PJI00
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a motel with a heated indoor swimming pool during the most expensive time in this part of the country. I was surprised that the TV was not a flatscreen. It offered a very nice continental breakfast with 3 kinds of quiche and some really tasty cinnamon rolls. Everything was nice but the price.

Date of stay: July 2013
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I had a room / suite on a Sunday evening. The room itself was spotless as was the bathroom. The A/C was a window unit - FYI. Comforters and decor is very outdated and it seems to be a good place for seniors. I hate to say ... the pool and the hot tub were pretty dirty. There was a line of scum / dirt around the hot tub and the pool was cloudy. I am sure they clean everything regularly ... and maybe I caught them on an off day.

Date of stay: June 2013