This was a lovely spot. The owner's are very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. Very nice rooms, well maintained. Good wi-fi. The heated pool is lovely. Owner offered to turn up to heat if we wanted, but it was lovely and warm. Good continental breakfast of bagels, toast, cereal, juice, good coffee and fresh fruit. Ten minutes to Camden. Tidal flat nearby was fun to explore at low tide. Our 2 room suite had a fridge and stove. Beautiful grounds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small cozy Irish-owned motel set on 3 plus acres of well manicured grounds with white picket fences scattered throughout. In room coffee,refrigerators,free local & long distance phone calls US & Canada & wi-fi. All rooms decorated in an Irish cottage style with painted beams, lace linens & tablecloths. Continental breakfast every morning serving Irish Tea & Scones just to name a few. Heated outdoor pool on site & private access to Clam Cove Beach only a two minute walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Claddagh Motel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Claddagh Motel And Suites
- Claddagh Hotel Rockport
- Claddagh Motel Rockport
- Claddagh Motel & Suites Maine/Rockport