I'm a sucker for Irish anything, so when my and I came across this motel last year we had to stay. We enjoyed it so much that came for another visit this past October to the Claddagh. My mom and I were very happy with the room. We arrived after check in time and there were no issues being able to come in. The light was left on and our room was ready for our arrival. The room was very clean and inviting. Everyone made sure we had everything that we needed. :-) The host are very willing to help out with anything should you need ideas about where to eat or what there is to see in the area. See you again soon.
Stace Vorce and Edith Palmer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small cozy Irish-owned motel set on 3 plus acres of well manicured grounds with white picket fences scattered throughout. In room coffee,refrigerators,free local & long distance phone calls US & Canada & wi-fi. All rooms decorated in an Irish cottage style with painted beams, lace linens & tablecloths. Continental breakfast every morning serving Irish Tea & Scones just to name a few. Heated outdoor pool on site & private access to Clam Cove Beach only a two minute walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Claddagh Motel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Claddagh Motel And Suites
- Claddagh Hotel Rockport
- Claddagh Motel Rockport
- Claddagh Motel & Suites Maine/Rockport