We stayed one night at the Claddagh Motel in Rockport, Maine. The host was very much the Irish Gentleman and greeted us warmly. Our room was very clean and well maintained and had a refrigerator and huge Mr Coffee pot. (so much nicer than the usual one that holds 2 cups) . My only drawback was that it looked like someone who really liked flowers painted the entire room. It was a bit much for us but it was for one night, so we laughed and enjoyed it. The beds were comfortable and there were lots of nice towels. The host recommended a local spot for dinner called the Helm and they have the best salad bar I've seen in years.....kind of like they had here at home 20 years ago. In the morning was a more or less standard continental breakfast but was appreciated and served well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small cozy Irish-owned motel set on 3 plus acres of well manicured grounds with white picket fences scattered throughout. In room coffee,refrigerators,free local & long distance phone calls US & Canada & wi-fi. All rooms decorated in an Irish cottage style with painted beams, lace linens & tablecloths. Continental breakfast every morning serving Irish Tea & Scones just to name a few. Heated outdoor pool on site & private access to Clam Cove Beach only a two minute walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Claddagh Motel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Claddagh Motel And Suites
- Claddagh Hotel Rockport
- Claddagh Motel Rockport
- Claddagh Motel & Suites Maine/Rockport