This is a motel you see on the side of the road and wonder can I spend 2 nights here before I get onto the rest of my vacation and the answer was "yes" for us. Alex is delightful, his property is clean, neat, had a comfy bed, decent shower, nice continental breakfast and wonderfully located in Mid-coast Maine. We were heading for 7 days up the coast in Eastport and he provided a great stop on the way. I took a chance based on Trip Advisor's reviews, good job, guys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small cozy Irish-owned motel set on 3 plus acres of well manicured grounds with white picket fences scattered throughout. In room coffee,refrigerators,free local & long distance phone calls US & Canada & wi-fi. All rooms decorated in an Irish cottage style with painted beams, lace linens & tablecloths. Continental breakfast every morning serving Irish Tea & Scones just to name a few. Heated outdoor pool on site & private access to Clam Cove Beach only a two minute walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Claddagh Motel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Claddagh Motel And Suites
- Claddagh Hotel Rockport
- Claddagh Motel Rockport
- Claddagh Motel & Suites Maine/Rockport