We booked two nights at the Claddagh Motel after reading all of the great reviews on tripadvisor. I'm glad we did! Our stay was especially nice because of the owners. Alex greeted us at check in with friendly conversation and suggestions of things in the area to see. Our room was basic but very clean and cozy. The shower had plenty of hot water and good pressure. While we were there we visited Owl's Head Light State Park (at Alex's suggestion) and Birch Point Beach State Park which were both great and close by. After we had checked out and were eating breakfast in town, we got a call from Alex letting us know that we had forgotten a few things in the room and he was putting them aside for us. We were so happy they called us! We were still close by so we went back to collect our forgotten belongings and thank them. If you want a clean room at a reasonable rate and super friendly owners then this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small cozy Irish-owned motel set on 3 plus acres of well manicured grounds with white picket fences scattered throughout. In room coffee,refrigerators,free local & long distance phone calls US & Canada & wi-fi. All rooms decorated in an Irish cottage style with painted beams, lace linens & tablecloths. Continental breakfast every morning serving Irish Tea & Scones just to name a few. Heated outdoor pool on site & private access to Clam Cove Beach only a two minute walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Claddagh Motel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Claddagh Motel And Suites
- Claddagh Hotel Rockport
- Claddagh Motel Rockport
- Claddagh Motel & Suites Maine/Rockport