We were delighted with our long week end at Claddagh. We knew from the greeting on arrival by Alex and his wife that we had stumbled on to a gem. Their hospitality and friendliness were exceptional. Nothing was too much trouble from our requests to borrow an iron to borrowing a knife and chopping board for some cheese and wine to enjoy in their well maintained gardens. The rooms were immaculately clean and had all the amenities. The breakfast were adequate and offered all you need to start the day. I would recommend this place to any one looking for a charming, friendly and affordable place to stay. I will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small cozy Irish-owned motel set on 3 plus acres of well manicured grounds with white picket fences scattered throughout. In room coffee,refrigerators,free local & long distance phone calls US & Canada & wi-fi. All rooms decorated in an Irish cottage style with painted beams, lace linens & tablecloths. Continental breakfast every morning serving Irish Tea & Scones just to name a few. Heated outdoor pool on site & private access to Clam Cove Beach only a two minute walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Claddagh Motel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Claddagh Motel And Suites
- Claddagh Hotel Rockport
- Claddagh Motel Rockport
- Claddagh Motel & Suites Maine/Rockport