Coming from Massachusetts you hear many reviews of places to stay in Maine. My family and I had heard many get things about this motel and our stay there just solidified it. A true Irish gem, Alex knows exactly how to make his guest happy. Everything about our stay was A+. When we had to head home at the end of the week we recommend the Claddagh to all of our friends. Could not of asked for a better stay, and I thank Alex and Sioban.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small cozy Irish-owned motel set on 3 plus acres of well manicured grounds with white picket fences scattered throughout. In room coffee,refrigerators,free local & long distance phone calls US & Canada & wi-fi. All rooms decorated in an Irish cottage style with painted beams, lace linens & tablecloths. Continental breakfast every morning serving Irish Tea & Scones just to name a few. Heated outdoor pool on site & private access to Clam Cove Beach only a two minute walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com and HRS so you can book your Claddagh Motel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Claddagh Motel And Suites
- Claddagh Hotel Rockport
- Claddagh Motel Rockport
- Claddagh Motel & Suites Maine/Rockport