My wife and I and a friend stayed at the Claddagh for a 3rd time. Alex put our friends room right next to ours. As before Alex had some more lighthouse info for us. Our rooms were very clean and the beds were very comfortable. We had a nice time talking with the other guests during our continental breakfast,pleanty of food and coffee,juice.It was our 41st anniversary and Alex suggested theHelm restraunt for supper,we did go there and the service and food were great.Alex also suggested that we go to the top of Mt Battie in Camden. We did and the view from up there was awsome and I got some great pictures. So we all loved our stay at the Claddagh with Alex and Siobhan they are great fun people and we will come and stay there again sometime.It is a good area to see lighthouses and the Owl Head Car Museum and the Lighthouse Museum.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small cozy Irish-owned motel set on 3 plus acres of well manicured grounds with white picket fences scattered throughout. In room coffee,refrigerators,free local & long distance phone calls US & Canada & wi-fi. All rooms decorated in an Irish cottage style with painted beams, lace linens & tablecloths. Continental breakfast every morning serving Irish Tea & Scones just to name a few. Heated outdoor pool on site & private access to Clam Cove Beach only a two minute walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Claddagh Motel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Claddagh Motel And Suites
- Claddagh Hotel Rockport
- Claddagh Motel Rockport
- Claddagh Motel & Suites Maine/Rockport