“Disappointing”

Blue Sky Cantina
Ranked #13 of 25 Restaurants in Rockport
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
CoastalMaine
“Disappointing”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

My wife and I went here before a meeting for dinner. We got there at 5 and had to wait about 5 minutes to be seated. There was no one else in the restaurant. My wife had a margarita that she said was the weakest and most flavorless she had ever had. We had different entrees and they were both quite bland. The service was as slow as the wait to be seated. Even the background music was disappointing, not in keeping with a mexican restaurant. I hope we just happened to hit a bad night.

• Visited April 2013

“Yummy Mexican food in small town Maine!”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We eat here frequently and the food is alway fresh and delicious. I definitely recommend the fajitas. My daughter loves the atmosphere. There is always something to look at. Our server is always friendly, helpful and prompt.

2 Thank nmo1