Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn
Glen Cove Inn & Suites(Rockport)(Great Value!)
$114
The Country Inn at Camden / Rockport(Rockport)(Great Value!)
$121
Hotels.com
Island View Inn(Rockport)(Great Value!)
$139
Ledges By the Bay(Rockport)(Great Value!)
$114
Schooner Bay Motor Inn(Rockport)(Great Value!)
$139
$109
Claddagh Motel & Suites(Rockport)(Great Value!)
$99
Hotels.com
$249
$225
Preferred Hotels
Cedar Crest Inn(Camden)(Great Value!)
$119
$115
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshalloween decorationsbird feederschairs and umbrellasbeautiful viewpenobscot baynautical themefall foliagethe ground floorstayed two nightsheated pooldefinitely stay here againnight's sleepgreat place to stayone night staysmall refrigeratorstayed longershort drive
Reviewed March 26, 2006

We stayed here on our way down the Maine coast. Our room was large, very clean and nicely furnished. The decor didn't have that motel look to it at all. We had a balcony with a lovely view of the water and enjoyed being able to stroll down to the water's edge to sit and enjoy the scenery. My only regret was that we could only stay one night.

• Stayed: September 2004
4  Thank emcole
Northwood, NH
Reviewed July 31, 2005

My partner and I just returned from a delightful stay at the Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn. Originally we planned to stay two nights but we were so impressed with the room and grounds that we extended our stay another night.

The grounds of the Inn are exquisite with beautiful flowers and landscaping. There are several quiet sitting areas arranged to allow guests to enjoy the grounds and ocean view. Down at the waters edge guests will find Adirondack chairs and umbrellas. It seems a perfect place to take a picnic, a good book and perhaps a blanket to stretch out. Another sitting area offers a couple of rocking chairs to enjoy while gazing out at the water and soaking in the serenity. The pool, although not deep, offers another oasis with space for both sun and shade worshipers. It's even possible to enjoy the bay view from the pools edge.

The Inn rooms are equally impressive, all with a balcony or patio overlooking over the manicured grounds and the bay with comfortable seating. Our room had a king size bed with a lovely iron frame and beautiful quilt, a small table with comfortable chairs plus a mini fridge and a small loveseat. The room decor was very charming without being overly feminine. I was particularly pleased to see original watercolors from a local artist used in the room instead of hotel art.

The owners have really spent the time to make this Inn a special experience. Small touches like binoculars in the room let you know that this is an unusual place.

Obviously we thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and I am already looking forward to a return visit. Fortunately also, the rates for this Inn are VERY comparable for the area. You certainly get your money's worth and with the AAA discount we definitely had no complaints. We also found it a perfect location being directly between Camden and Rockland.

The Inn website is: strawberryhillmotorinn and provides their rates, pictures and direction information.

When you visit, also make sure to meet the resident cat that is about to become famous.

8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 11, 2005

Great views, confortable rooms, great landscaping. We loved the pool too.

If you want to stay at a great palce with resonable rates the Strawberry Hill Motor Inn is it!

• Stayed: July 2005
4  Thank George O
Arlington, Va
Reviewed March 12, 2005

In response to my First email I received..nothing. In response to my SECOND email inquiry I received a curt, very unprofessional reply..not even an "hello". when I replied to inquire about such a reply I got yet another totally rude reply. I've called the Maine InnKeepers Association and plan on getting in touch with the Chamber of Commerce. How these people stay in business...I have no idea.

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed September 28, 2004

This little Hotel, Motel, Inn, I'm not sure what to call it is a real gem. The room was delightful, cozy and wonderfully "Maine" furnished. From the iron king size bed, the soft and cozy quilt and the perfect water view, we highly recommed this as your next stop when in the area of Rockland, Canden, Rockport.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member