My husband and I had reservations for one night recently and found it necessary to cancel because of a health issue. We were suppose to cancel 48 hours in advance. I understand the cancellation policy but were offered no refund amount of any kind. Reservations were for Sunday night and we had to cancel on Thursday. No refund or credit was offered. Also when booking a room consider that you are charged for the room upon booking instead of upon registering. We have stayed in many hotels and motels but never were charged for the room on our credit card until we arrived and registered. Just a warning for those who book this inn. We were very disappointed and will no longer consider a stay at this inn and wanted others to be aware of this unusual policy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy all our ocean view rooms with direct ocean access. We are located half way between Camden and Rockland on US Route 1 in the town of Rockport. Our hotel/inn sets back from the road so if your looking for quiet relaxation we are your destination point. All rooms are decorated in a nautical theme with balconies and patios to enjoy the views of the ocean. We have two outdoor heated pools and direct ocean access with sitting and umbrellas next to ocean for you to relax and enjoy the schooners and lobster boats in the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Hotel Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn Maine/Rockport